Dying of laughter and impatience

 To make this movie work, I had to utilize some help from those in my life closest to me: My mom and my brother. I am very close with both of these people, so filming with them was challenging in the best way possible. It was a nonstop stream of laughter and new memories. This came at the detriment of taking 30 minutes to shoot a 45-second scene. This is one example of how having fun can be a party pooper. Another massive issue was my access to shooting locations. I had to shoot this film around my house. People live in my house. That being said, this was really annoying. There was also the issue of my dog. She adores my mom and hardly leaves her side. My mom played one of the two main characters and I had no intention of the therapist having a dog. I had to chase the dog around the house a bunch, had to put her outside for a few minutes, then she started barking so I had to let her in. It was a dog-day afternoon for sure. I had a lot of fun filming this year. It was really nice to work with my mom and brother, especially since I'm leaving for college soon and won't get the chance to see them so regularly. Even though it was annoying and took way too long, I had a lot of fun. They made this project, which I found to be slightly stressful, a very pleasant experience. I'm definitely going to miss doing stuff like this. All in all, the filming went well, but I had to make a lot of changes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My master plan

Story: boarded ✓

Kids in America -The Muffs